Duck Away Cottage has a studio-style layout, with a large combined living/ dining/kitchen area and separate bathroom and toilet.
It comes complete with:
- Queen-size bed with all accompanying linen
- Half-size cooker with two elements and oven (plus pots and pans, frying pan, kitchen utensils, toaster and electric kettle)
- Fridge and freezer
- TV and stereo
- Dining table and chairs
- Three-burner gas BBQ on the deck
- Outdoor table and chairs
- Large gas heater
- Tea, coffee and pantry basics
- Iron and ironing board.
Linen and cleaning are provided at no extra charge.
You need to bring:
- Your own food and beverages (although the Tutukaka Coast also has great options for dining out)
- Swimming togs and beach towels if you are planning to be swimming or diving
- Your choice of music.
Pets, kids and smoking
Sorry we cannot accommodate pets as we are set amongst working farms.
We have no objection to kids but the cottage is really too compact to be regarded as comfortable accommodation for more than a couple - we are happy to recommend one of the other options in the area.
Smoking is OK, provided that you do so outside the cottage.